This is an in-depth review on Gina Horkey’s 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success (2021 update: now part of Fully Booked Virtual Assistant course).
Virtual assistants are IN DEMAND, more than ever before!
Do you know…
- There has been 95% increase in demand for VA over the past 3 years.
- The demand is going to raise even more, post-COVID-19.
- According to Fortune.com, it predicts after the pandemic, companies will increase the use of temporary and part-time workers, decrease the need for permanent middle managers, project managers, and consultants.
- A survey from McKinsey Global Institute showed that 97% of contractors found they were much happier than full-time workers.
Disclosure: Some of the links in the article contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through one of the links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I will only recommend products that I use and love. Thank you for your support!
Considering to get trained to be a virtual assistant?
Gina Horkey’s 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success is one of the most recognised VA online training courses out on the market, but is it a legit or a scam? Does it worth your investment?
In this in-depth review, we will dive into all aspects of this training course. I hope this will give you the information you need to make a decision.
- Product Name: 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success (now renamed as VA foundations as of Fully Booked VA program)
- Product Description: an eCourse that helps you to start and grow as a freelance virtual assistant, using the skills you already have
- Price: $199/month (x3monthly payments) or $498 . Now only available as part of Fully Booked Virtual Assistant Program – $199/month or $1,194/year (50% saving)
- Freebie Available: 275+ services you can offer as a virtual assistant
- It’s Not Your 9 to 5 Rating:
Who is Gina Hockey?
Gina Hockey is a self-made VA-turned-Webpreneur who started her VA career as a side hustle in 2014.
Within 6 months, she was able to make $4,000/month on top of her 9 to 5 job, not to mention being a mom of 2 young toddlers. 2 months after that, she walked away from her full-time job and started to grow her virtual assistant business.
Today, Gina helps thousands of people to become successful freelance virtual assistants so they can have a business that they are passionate about, and have the flexibility to work from home and choose the hours that suit them.
What does Virtual Assistant Do?
A virtual assistant is somebody who helps entrepreneurs, bloggers on a wide range of tasks remotely to keep the business running smoothly.
These tasks can be administrative, such as scheduling, answering emails etc. or it can be specialised, for example managing social medial, writing content etc.
You will be surprised to know that there are over 275 services you can offer as a VA.
How Much Money Can You Make as a Virtual Assistant?
How much you can make as a virtual assistant will depend on how much experience you have, and how specialised your service is.
The average rate in America is between $35 -$50 per hour, however, there are beginners who charge as low as $20, and the experienced VA rates go up to $100+ per hour.
Certain VA skills are also in higher demand therefore you can charge more. According to an online survey by BestofBudgets, these are the top price tag VA skills in 2019:
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Project management
What is 30 Days To Virtual Assistant Success (and Fully Booked VA program)?
30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success created by a VA mogul Gina Horkey, is a self-paced online training course that teaches you everything you need to know about starting your own virtual assistant business.
After taking the course, you will learn not only how to use the skills you already have and develop new skills, but also the marketing techniques to successfully get clients.
2021 Update: This course is now renamed VA Foundations as part of Gina’s Fully Booked VA subscription service.
What’s Included in the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success Course?
For 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success (VA Foundations) eCourse, you will get:
- 12 modules, 85+ lessons (over 145 minutes of video content)
- Checklist and quizzes at the end of each module
- 13 Turn-key templates & worksheets
- 8 customer pitch tracker and rate calculator
- A final exam to test your knowledge
- Certification of completion
- Lifetime access to 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success
What’s Included in the Fully Booked Virtual Assistant System Service?
In 2021, Gina launched her new Fully Booked Virtual Assistant System – a subscription service that takes away the guesswork and guides you to go from having no-clue to be fully booked freelance VA.
The Fully Booked VA System takes a 2 phase approach:
- Phase 1 – VA foundations
- Phase 2 – Specialisation tracks
In phase 1, you will complete the VA foundations course in an environment that has peer to peer support, weekly office hour and additional training. At the end of the phase, you will earn your certification by passing a final exam and unlock access to all the resources to grow your VA business.
Entering phase 2 – you will gain client leads from over 500 biz owners who are looking to hire graduates from this program. You will also gain access to the more niche-specific courses to help you hone the skills. (Remember, the more niche skills you have, the higher rate you can charge).
As part of the subscription service, you are part of a supportive VA community #FBVA that is always there to help you along the way.
After Taking the Course You Will Be Able To…
So upon taking the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success, you will be able to:
- Launch your VA business by identifying which skills you can offer as a VA and honing in your service offerings, and writing your resume.
- Make money as a VA by setting your rates, pricing the offering packages, and learn the basic business management.
- Pitch to different clients using the templates from the course.
- Interview and get hired with confidence.
- Learn how to draft contracts, take on new clients, and part ways with the ones that are no longer a fit.
- Build an effective ongoing relationship with your clients.
How much does it cost?
The 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success is priced at $199/month with a 3-months payment plan or $498 with one-time payment (save $99).
2021 Update: 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success is now part of Fully Booked Virtual Assistant System Service.
The membership cost $199/month or $1,194/year (with 50% saving).
At $99/month (if you pay the yearly membership), while it seems to be a big investment, this secures a pool of clients that would cost you time and money to find otherwise.
The earning potential is between $200-$2000 per month, which can easily pay for the investment (even for the whole year!)
Who is the Program Best For?
The Fully Booked Virtual Assistant program is best for someone with who is looking to find an alternative way outside of the traditional 9 to 5 to make money online from home.
You will be a good fit if you want the flexibility to choose when you work, how much you work and who you work for, but willing to take action and put the work into growing their own businesses.
It’s perfect for beginners who want to build their virtual assistant business from the ground up using the skills they already have. By laying out the road map to success and showing your step by step, this course will help you save time to figure things out on your own.
The Fully Booked VA program will also help to turn the businesses around for those VAs who have not seen the results.
If you enjoy wearing your yoga pants or PJs all day, this is a perk for being a VA too =)
Who is Not For?
The Fully Booked VA System is not for everyone.
With its price tag, it is an investment for your future career. Therefore, if you are already bootstrapped financially, you might not be able to afford it right now.
Check out OTHER OPTIONS to make money online.
Looking for an affordable alternative course to be a Pinterest VA specialist. THIS COURSE is the best value for money.
If you are looking for ways to get rich fast, this course is also not for you…Building a successful VA business (or any business) takes hard work and patience, and the course holds you accountable for that.
People in all different stages of life and a variety of living situations are finding their success with this course.
Remember though, what success means to you will be very different to what success means to others.
Here are some success stories from the graduates:
The Ex-Corporate 9 to 5er:
The Stay-at-home Mom:
The Experience VA who Found New Success:
The side hustler:
What are the Pros and Cons?
No course or program is PERFECT, the same goes for the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success (Fully Booked VA Program)
Here is some honest feedback from previous graduates:
- It is created by someone who has been there and done that (successfully).
- The step by step approach makes it super easy to follow.
- It takes the guesswork out of your hand when starting a new VA career.
- You can literately take what you learn today and go to work tomorrow.
- It teaches you the business side of things. (unlike many other VA courses out there)
- You also learn how to pitch for VA work and actually land gigs. (This is really valuable)
- The course continues to update the content, and you have life-long access to it.
- The course is not cheap. Not everyone can afford it.
- It doesn’t go in-depth to teach you how to be a specialist VA. For specialist, courses check out these courses. (Update: This is no longer the case with the Fully Booked VA Program. In Phase 2, you will be able to specialise)
- It requires real work and time.
- It won’t give you overnight success.
Is Fully Booked Virtual Assistant Refundable?
The Fully Booked VA System offer a full-week risk free policy. If you don’t like what you see within a week, you can ask for your money back.
However, by taking the final exam within the first 7 days will make the refund clause null0and void.
My Final Thoughts:
Being a virtual assistant is a really exciting opportunity that is going to explode over the next few years.
If you are considering to pivot your career as a freelance VA, this is a perfect time for you to make the switch.
Gina Horkey’s 30 Days or Less Virtual Assistant Success (Fully Booked VA Program) is a SOLID training course that will take the guesswork out and save you time, so you can land profitable VA gigs as soon as possible.
So many people have gone through the training and are thriving in their VA business, and you can be one of them too.