This is an in-depth review on Horkey Handbook – Fully Booked Virtual Assistant System (previously known as 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success Course).
Virtual assistants are in demand, more than ever before.
Do you know…
- There has been 95% increase in demand for VA over the past 3 years.
- The demand is going to raise even more, post-COVID-19.
- According to Fortune, it predicts after the pandemic, companies will increase the use of temporary and part-time workers, decrease the need for permanent middle managers, project managers, and consultants.
- A survey from McKinsey Global Institute showed that 97% of contractors found they were much happier than full-time workers.
- Nearly half of the freelancers are caregivers. The most popular reasons for them to choose being freelancers is the flexibility to be more available for their loved ones.
This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase, I may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Please read the disclosure for more information.
Considering to fast track with a virtaul assistant training?
The Horkey Handbook – Fully Booked Virtual Assistant (previously known as 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success course is one of the most recognized VA online training courses out on the market, but is it legit or a scam? Is Fully Booked VA course the best training virtual assistant courses out there? Is it worth your investment?
In this in-depth review, we will dive into all aspects of this virtual business training course. I hope this will give you the information you need to make a decision.
- Product Name: Fully Booked Virtual Assistant or #FullyBookedVA System (formally known as 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success)
- Product Description: an eCourse that helps you to start and grow as a freelance virtual assistant, using the skills you already have
- Price: One-time investement of $1000 with lifetime access. 12 month FREE access to the VA Leads job listing to help you find clients (normally cost $500/yr)
- Freebie Available: 275+ services you can offer as a virtual assistant
- It’s Not Your 9 to 5 Rating: 4.8/5
Who is Gina Hockey?
Gina Hockey is the founder behind Horkey Handbook. She is a self-made VA-turned-Webpreneur who started her VA career as a side hustle in 2014.
Within 6 months, she was able to make $4,000/month on top of her 9 to 5 job, not to mention being a mom of 2 young toddlers. 2 months after that, she walked away from her full-time job and started to grow her successful virtual assistant business.
Today, Gina helps thousands of people to become successful freelance virtual assistants so they can have an online business that they are passionate about, and have the flexibility to work from home and choose the hours that suit them.
What does Virtual Assistant Do?
A virtual assistant is somebody who helps entrepreneurs, bloggers with a wide range of tasks remotely to keep the business running smoothly.
These tasks can be administrative, such as scheduling, answering emails etc. or they can be specialized, for example managing social medial, writing content etc.
You will be surprised to know that there are over 275+ services you can offer as a VA.
How Much Money Can You Make as a Virtual Assistant?
How much you can virtual assistants make will depend on how much experience you have, and how specialized your service is.
The average rate in America is between $35 -$50 per hour, however, there are beginners who charge as low as $20, and the experienced VA rates go up to $100+ per hour.
Certain VA skills are also in higher demand therefore you can charge more. According to an online survey by BestofBudgets, these are the top high paying VA jobs in 2019:
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- Project management
- Podcast virtual assistant
What is Fully Booked VA System (30 Days or Less To Virtual Assistant Success course)?
30 Days to Virtual Assitant Success was the initial course that Gina created to teach those who want to start and grow their VA online business. With the success of the course and the community it built, in 2021, Gina and her team decided to take a stand-alone course to the next level – a self-paced virtual business training system that teaches you everything you need to know from starting your own virtual assistant business to being fully booked.
After going through the virtual assistant training, you will learn not only how to use the skills you already have and develop new skills, but also the marketing techniques to successfully get VA clients.
What’s Included in the Fully Booked VA System?
The Fully Booked VA system will through a 3 step approach: START -> BUILD -> SCALE
Step 1 – START (VA Foundations Course, aka 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Course)
In this step, you will complete the VA foundations course in an environment that has peer-to-peer support, weekly office hours, and additional training with access to a private Facebook group. It also equips you with turnkey templates, worksheets, and even scripts to get you to start making money in 90 days (or even less)…
At the end of the phase, you will earn your certification by passing a final exam and unlock access to all the resources to grow your VA business.
- 12 modules, 85+ lessons (over 145 minutes of video content)
- Checklist and quizzes at the end of each module
- 18+ Turn-key templates & worksheets
- 8 customer pitch tracker and rate calculator
- A final exam to test your knowledge
- Virtual Assistant Certification upon completion
- Lifetime access to FBVA virtual business training system
- 12 month access to the VA job board
- Bonus1: Private facebook group
- Bonus 2: Weekly group coaching
- Bonus 3: Additional monthly training from subject experts
Step 2 – BUILD (building confidence through gaining clients)
Upon completion of the VA Foundations Course, you will get a Horkey Handbook Certification, which is a great proof of your VA skills for the clients and a boost of your confidence. The next step is to get fully booked with a 12-month FREE access to #FBVA Client Leads, a job board that over 700+ business owners actively looking to hire graduates from this program.
Step 3 – SCALE (the clients and niche down your skills)
Once you have some experience working with clients, you will learn the type of VA skills that you enjoy and which services are in higher demand (therefore earning more).
In this step, you have the opportunity to become more specialized in 4 popular areas:
- Social medial and communication
- Customer services and admin
- Content marketing
- Technology and Automation
In addition, you also get lifetime access to a library of virtual assistant training and resources such as:
- Freelance writing
- VA for Real Estate
- Email managment
- Project management
- Virtual assistant agency
Keep in mind though, if you enjoy the variety of VA services you offer, you don’t HAVE to niche down to one specific one.
After Taking the Course You Will Be Able To…
Upon taking the FBVA course, you will be able to:
- Launch your VA business by identifying which skills you can offer as a VA and honing in your service offerings, and writing your resume.
- Make money as a VA by setting your rates, pricing the offering packages, and learn the basic business management.
- Pitch to different VA clients using the templates from the course.
- Interview and get hired with confidence.
- Learn how to draft contracts, take on new clients, and part ways with the ones that are no longer a fit.
- Build an effective ongoing relationship with your clients.
How much does Horkey Handbook Fully Booked VA system cost?
2022 Update: 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success is now called VA Foundations Course, as part of the Fully Booked Virtual Assistant System (#FBVA). It is the 1st step of the 3-step virtual business training.
The FBVA System is a one-time investment of $1000. It also includes 12-months of free access to the VA job board which hosts 700+ business owners who are looking for virtual assistants.
The earning potential is between $200-$2000 per month, which can easily pay for the investment (even for the whole year!)
The Fully Booked Virtual Assistant program is best for someone with who is looking to find an alternative way outside of the traditional 9 to 5 to make money online from home.
You will be a good fit if you want the flexibility to choose when you work, how much you work and who you work for, but willing to take action and put the work into growing their own businesses.
It’s perfect for beginners who want to build their virtual assistant business from the ground up using the skills they already have. By laying out the road map to success and showing your step by step, this course will help you save time to figure things out on your own.
The Fully Booked VA program will also help to turn the businesses around for those VAs who have not seen the results.
If you enjoy wearing your yoga pants or PJs all day, this is a perk for being a VA too =)
Who is Not For?
The Fully Booked VA System is not for everyone.
With its price tag, it is an investment for your future career. Therefore, if you are already bootstrapped financially, you might not be able to afford it right now.
If offering service isn’t your thing, here are other ways you can earn extra income online.
Or if you are just looking for an affordable course to be a Pinterest VA specialist, this course is the best value for money.
If you are looking for ways to get rich fast, this course is also not for you…Building a successful VA business (or any business) takes hard work and patience, and the course holds you accountable for that.
People in all different stages of life and a variety of living situations are finding their success with this course.
Remember though, what success means to you will be very different to what success means to others.
Here are some success stories from the graduates:
The Ex-Corporate 9 to 5er 👇
The Stay-at-home Mom 👇
The Experience VA who Found New Success 👇
The Side Hustler👇
What are the Pros and Cons?
No course or program is PERFECT, the same goes for the #FullyBooked VA System
Here is some honest feedback from previous graduates:
- It is created by someone who has been there and done that (successfully).
- The step by step approach makes it super easy to follow.
- It takes the guesswork out of your hand when starting a new VA career.
- You can literately take what you learn today and go to work tomorrow.
- It teaches you the business side of things. (unlike many other VA courses out there)
- You also learn how to pitch for VA work and actually land gigs. (This is really valuable)
- The course continues to update the content, and you have life-long access to it.
- A lifetime money back gaurantee. This is newly added since 2022.
- The course is not cheap. Not everyone can afford it.
- It doesn’t go in-depth to teach you how to be a specialist VA. For specialist, courses check out these courses. (Update: This is no longer the case with the Fully Booked VA Program. In step 3, you will be able to specialise)
- It requires real work and time.
- It won’t give you overnight success.
Is Fully Booked Virtual Assistant Refundable?
The Fully Booked VA System is so confident with your success (as long as you put the work in it), it offers a LIFETIME money-back guarantee.
Based on my personal experience of taking many high-ticket courses online, only a few of the BEST courses offer lifetime refundable guarantees.
My Final Thoughts on Horkey Handbook – Fully Booked VA Review:
Being a virtual assistant is a really exciting opportunity that is going to explode over the next few years.
If you are considering pivoting your career as a freelance VA, this is a perfect time for you to make the switch.
An upgrade from the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success Course, Horkey Handbook – Fully Booked VA System is a high-quality full virtual assistant training system that will take the guesswork out and save you time, so you can land profitable VA gigs as soon as possible.
So many people have gone through this virtual assistant training and are thriving in their successful virtual assistant business, and you can be one of them too.
Still On The Fence?
Try Gina’s mini course – Jump start your virtual success for $100, which counts towards the Fully Booked VA System if you upgrade within 7 days. In less than an hour, you can learn what it takes to be a VA, and more importantly, if being a VA is right for you.